The threaded discussion will provide the student with the opportunity to explore different topics, share what he/she is learning with classmates, and gain clarity about the content. This assignment reflects student centered independent learning.
The student will:
• Apply critical thinking through participation of selected topics
• Engage in thoughtful discourse with peers
• Incorporate topic discussion into clinical judgment and decision making within the setting
• The original post must be at least 300 words in length
• Describe what you feel is a typically older adult.
• What are some of the typical characteristics you would expect to observe?
• What are your thoughts about aging for your parents and/or yourself?
• Share an experience you have had with an older adult (give examples). It can be positive, negative, challenging, or humorous. What did you learn from this experience?
Please see the attached documents. describe and discuss ways, if any, we can safely share security data. Are there precautions we can take,...